eHow or Thought Catalog?
- Of course, you’re already a cool dad, but there is no harm in being even cooler.
- Limit your drug-use.
- Tell co-workers that it’s okay, they can ask, you understand they’ve never met a Jew before.
- Becoming a Fashion Model is not very easy, especially if you aren’t at least 5’9” and thin.
- If you want to dress up as pure, crazy evil, a Bellatrix Lestrange costume is perfect for you.
- Refrain from sexual contact in high school.
- Also, learn to accept that it’s only a vocal battle and there is no chance of you actually losing your life, surviving a rap battle is easier than it seems.
- Exchange these warm smiles that trigger a dormant feeling of excitement.
- Realize that you will be judged on your appearance and mannerisms. You must be well-groomed, dress fashionably, but not too trendy. Look and act like someone that people can trust and knows what they’re doing.
- Delude yourself into thinking you can beat rejection.
- eHow, “How to Be a Cool Dad”
- Thought Catalog, “How to Be a Writer”
- Thought Catalog, “How to Be Jewish”
- eHow, “How to Be a Fashion Model”
- eHow, “How to Make a Bellatrix Lestrange Costume”
- Thought Catalog, “How to Not Lose Your Virginity In 7 Steps”
- eHow, “How to Survive a Rap Battle”
- Thought Catalog, “How to Have a Crush On Someone”
- eHow, “How to Be a Professional Newscaster”
- Thought Catalog, “How to be Rejected”